In the beginning…..
Like so many businesses before (and many more since) Account Tech Solutions was ‘born’ when my daughter was a baby and I made the choice to leave a demanding corporate job to work for myself.
Since that day 17 years ago, my staff and I have worked with countless small and medium sized businesses in Sydney, the NSW Central Coast and the Hunter Regions. Becoming a trusted adviser to business owners – some of whom have been with me for 15 years or more – is what I love about what I do. This client-centred ethic is also a key factor I seek in choosing staff and contractors to work with our clients.
Technology now allows us to reach businesses all around the country! We have recently partnered with a number of world-class service providers including:
- SmartVault – Client Portal which uses AES-256 encryption and PCI Data Security Standard
- HubDoc – document collection and integration with Xero accounting systems
- MAUS Business Management Software
- ….and more to come
Continuing professional development as a Xero Certified Advisor, holding Xero Payroll Certification as well as MYOB Practice membership keeps us up to date with best-practice accounting processes.
How you will benefit…..
Now Account Tech Solutions has gone virtual, we have far more flexibility in the way we deliver our services, so outsourcing your in house financial function to us is a great move for your business. Whether it’s troubleshooting, managing your financial team or seeking help with your business strategy, we’re now able to support you whenever YOU need it. Read more about this in our blog post – and then contact us for more information!
The official stuff that everyone seems to include:
- Bachelor of Commerce degree (Accounting Major)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Professional Computing (Systems Design)
- Various courses over the years including CPA, business profiling (E-DISC), coaching, business broking, internet marketing, private investigation (that was fun!) as well as random studies in ancient history, psychology and statistics. You name it, I’ve probably done a course in it.
- 15 years in corporate accounting roles and 17 years as Director/Principal Consultant of Account Tech Solutions. Next year ATS is old enough to vote!
The not-so-official stuff:
I’ll come clean here and admit that I get excited when I get updates on my various software development tools. All the better when they are accompanied by a glass or two of a crisp NZ Sauvignon Blanc.